Contacts for Safety Regulators and Emergency Services
The Department values the ongoing relationship with other safety regulators and encourages them to discuss concerns with us. For some matters you may wish to complete the online Vehicle Safety or Non-Compliance report. Alternatively, you may wish to contact the Department directly using the details below.
Organisations that are encouraged to contact the Department directly:
- state and territory consumer protection agencies;
- state and territory vehicle registration authorities;
- law enforcement;
- emergency services;
- other safety regulators;
- state and territory Coroners;
- Immigration and Border Protection (Customs); and
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Operational Policy, Risk and Compliance Section
Vehicle Safety Standards Branch
Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
GPO Box 594
Canberra ACT 2601
|Phone:||(02) 6274 6274|
|Fax:||(02) 6274 7477|
Please note these contact details are not for use by the general public.