Linking to the Department's Websites
Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development welcomes administrators and managers of web sites placing a link on their site back to the Department's websites. All we ask of you is to adhere to the following conditions. By downloading our logos and/or using text to link to infrastructure.gov.au you accept these conditions of use.
You must use the Departmental logo or the words "Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development" for your link to the home page of infrastructure.gov.au. The logo must not be used (in whole or in part) for any other purpose without our express permission and, in particular, you must not use the logo on a feature or design of, or incorporate it in whole or in part in, any other logo, icon or graphic.
You must not use any other trade mark, logo icon, text or artwork as, or as part of, your link to infrastructure.gov.au.
The logo must be used only in the form (size, shape and colour) in which it is provided. You must not alter, amend, resize, redraw, distort, animate or tamper with the logo in any way. Contact the Department if you require further explanation or usage options.
You may place your link and the associated logo/text to suit your needs as long as:
- the link and associated logo/text appear clearly and distinctly from any other link, text or graphics
- no other trade mark, logo, icon, graphic or text appear in close proximity to the logo
- the link and logo is not used in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively or confusingly that either the Department endorses or is affiliated with or related to any third party (including you) or product
- neither you nor the material on your web site will disparage the Department or its goods or services, and
- your web site, and any material on it, conforms to accepted standards of public decency and good taste. It must not expose the Department to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law.
You agree to use, and to link to, infrastructure.gov.au at your own risk. The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your web site and system, or to people linking to us from your web site(s), caused by or in connection with a link to infrastructure.gov.au. Any such loss or damage will be your responsibility.
You agree to indemnify the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development and keep it indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development reserves the right to change these terms and the logo at any time and solely at its discretion.
Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request removal of your link and/or the logo at any time. It also reserves the right to review your link and/or use of the logo.
If you have any questions or comments about creating a link to us, please contact us.