The Office of Transport Security (OTS) works closely with industry, other government agencies and international partners to achieve transport security outcomes.
We collaborate with our stakeholders and industry participants to shape policy and deliver robust regulatory outcomes.
We work with our stakeholders to:
- inform our work by better understanding their operational environments;
- find practical and cost effective ways to maintain or improve transport security;
- harmonise our work with other government agencies where possible; and
- influence and encourage internationally consistent standards in transport security management.
Projects released for consultation
Find out more about what's happening in the transport security environment and share your views and opinions on new projects and initiatives and government policy.
Projects currently undergoing consultation include:
- Reform of domestic air cargo security arrangements
- Reform of international air cargo security arrangements
See the contacts below to find out more.
OTS hosts and participates in a number of consultative forums across industry sectors.
|Air Cargo Security Industry Advisory Forum (ACSIAF)||Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra||As email@example.com|
|Aviation Security Advisory Forum||Capital city rotation||2 times a year||secretariatASAF@infrastructure.gov.au|
|Regional Industry Consultative Meeting||Capital city rotation||2 times a year||secretariatRICM@infrastructure.gov.au|
|Maritime Industry Security Consultative Forum||Capital city rotation||Six firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Critical Infrastructure Resilience|
|Oil and Gas Security Forum||Capital City rotation||Six email@example.com|
|Transport and Infrastructure Senior Officials' Committee—Transport Security Committee||Capital city rotation||Six firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trusted Information Sharing Network—Aviation Transport Sector Group||Capital city rotation||Six email@example.com|
|Trusted Information Sharing Network—Maritime Transport Sector Group||Capital city rotation||Six firstname.lastname@example.org|
OTS also participates in multilateral forums: