Below are links to publications of recent major rail and intermodal studies overseen by the Department. For further information regarding a publication, please complete the Request for Further Information form.
- High speed rail study and reports
- High Speed Rail Advisory Group report - On Track; Implementing High Speed Rail in Australia
A High Speed Rail Advisory Group was established in April 2013 to advise on key industry and community issues arising out of the report on Phase 2 of the study.
PDF: 5698 KB
- East Coast Very High Speed Train Scoping Study Stage 1 Preliminary Study Final Report PDF: 41942 KB
- Adelaide Rail Freight Movements Study
- Adelaide Rail Freight Movements Study Submissions
- WA Grain Freight Review
- North-South Rail Corridor Study
- Inland Rail Alignment Study
- National Rail Level Crossing Safety Strategy 2010–2020 PDF: 1526 KB
- Maldon to Dombarton Rail Link Feasibility Studies
- Moorebank Intermodal Terminal—summary of business case