Following is a range of Maritime related publications
- Australian Government response to the Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport Legislation Committee report: Shipping Legislation Amendment Bill 2015 (tabled in Parliament 7 February 2017) PDF: 38 KB
- Coastal shipping reform factsheet PDF: 200 KB (2014)
- Report to the Minister by Mr Stuart Hamilton AO on the Review of the Integration of the Australian Maritime College with the University of Tasmania, December 2012 (tabled in Parliament on 12 March 2013) PDF: 241 KB
- Report to the Minister on the review of the Navigation Act 1912 in 2000 PDF: 777 KB
- Report to the Minister on the review of the Shipping Registration Act 1981 Final Report in 1997 PDF: 240 KB
For further information regarding a publication, please complete the Request for Further Information form.
Regulator Performance Framework
The Australian Government is committed to reducing the cost of unnecessary or inefficient regulation imposed on individuals, business and community organisations.
A Regulator Performance Framework was developed in late 2014 to support Australian Government regulators to measure and improve their performance. The Department undertakes an assessment of achievement against the Regulator Performance Framework indicators every year.
See the following assessment reports for the Coastal Trading (Revitalising Australian Shipping) Act 2012.