National Capital Authority
Table 1.1: Entity resource statement—Additional estimates for 2015–16 as at Additional Estimates February 2016
|Ordinary annual services (a)|
|Prior year appropriations (b)||4,025||5,046||-||5,046|
|Departmental appropriation (c)||18,221||18,204||92||18,296|
|s74 Retained revenue receipts (d)||1,823||1,955||385||2,340|
|Outcome 1 (e)||17,018||16,688||-||16,688|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||41,087||41,893||477||42,370|
|Other services (f)|
|Prior year appropriations (b)||114||114||-||114|
|Administered assets and liabilities||3,067||-||-||-|
|Total other services||B||3,181||114||-||114|
|Special appropriations limited by criteria/entitlement|
|Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013—s77 (g)||25||25||-||25|
|Total special appropriations||C||25||25||-||25|
|Total available annual appropriations||44,293||42,032||477||42,509|
|Total resourcing (A + B + C)||44,293||42,032||477||42,509|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Act (No. 1) 2015–16 and Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2015–16.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to reflect the actual balance carried from previous years for annual appropriations (refer to Note 26 in the NCA's 2014–15 Annual Report).
- Includes an amount of $0.768m in 2015–16 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as 'contributions by owners'.
- Estimated retained revenue receipts under section 74 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act).
- Includes an amount of $13.805m in 2015–16 for the Administered Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.10 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as 'contributions by owners'.
- Appropriation Act (No. 2) 2015–16 and Appropriation Bill (No. 4) 2015–16.
- Repayments not provided for under other appropriations.