National Capital Authority
Table 1.1: Entity resource statement—Budget estimates for 2015–16 as at Budget May 2015
|Ordinary annual services (a)|
|Prior year appropriations (b)||4,025||4,025||4,025|
|Departmental appropriation (c)||18,221||18,204||18,204|
|s74 Retained revenue receipts (d)||1,940||1,955||1,955|
|Outcome 1 (e)||17,018||-||16,688||16,688|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||41,204||4,025||36,847||40,872|
|Other services (f)|
|Prior year appropriations (b)||114||114||114|
|Administered assets and liabilities||3,067||-||-||-|
|Total other services||B||3,181||114||-||114|
|Special appropriations limited by criteria/entitlement|
|Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013—s77 (g)||25||-||25||25|
|Total special appropriations||C||25||-||25||25|
|Total available annual appropriations||44,410||4,139||36,872||41,011|
|Total resourcing (A + B + C)||44,410||4,139||36,872||41,011|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2015–16.
- Estimated adjusted balance carried from previous year.
- Includes an amount of $0.668m in 2015–16 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- Estimated retained revenue receipts under section 74 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act).
- Includes an amount of $13.805m in 2015–16 for the Administered Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.10 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- Appropriation Bill (No. 2) 2015–16.
- Repayments not provided for under other appropriations. Amounts received on or before 30 June 2014 were repaid under section 28 of the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997.