Australian Transport Safety Bureau
Table 1.1: Entity resource statement—Budget estimates for 2015–16 as at Budget May 2015
|Ordinary annual services (a)|
|Prior year appropriations (b)||16,320||16,369||16,369|
|Departmental appropriation (c) (d)||69,242||68,579||68,579|
|s74 Retained revenue receipts (e)||16,007||1,304||1,304|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||101,569||16,369||69,883||86,252|
|Other services (f)|
|Total other services||B||555||-||371||371|
|Total available annual appropriations||102,124||16,369||70,254||86,623|
|Total resourcing (A + B)||102,124||16,369||70,254||86,623|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2015–16.
- Estimated adjusted balance carried from previous year.
- Includes an amount of $0.356m in 2015–16 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- Excludes additional appropriation of $29.577m in 2014–15 which is currently being sought through Appropriation Bill (No. 5) 2014–15.
- Estimated retained revenue receipts under section 74 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act).
- Appropriation Bill (No. 2) 2015–16.
Third party payments from and on behalf of other entities
|Payments made to other entities for the provision of services (disclosed above within Departmental appropriation)|
|Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development||2,550||2,880|
|Total payments made to other entities for the provision of services||6,253||2,880|
|Receipts received from other entities for the provision of services (disclosed above in s74 Retained revenue receipts section above)|
|Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade||1,291||544|
|Total receipts received from other entities for the provision of services||1,291||544|