National Capital Authority
Table 1.1: Entity resource statement—Additional estimates for 2014‑15 as at Additional Estimates February 2015
|Ordinary annual services1|
|Prior year Departmental appropriation2||3,344||4,025||4,025|
|s74 retained revenue receipts4||2,164||1,940||-||1,940|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||36,111||37,482||4,031||41,513|
|Administered assets and liabilities||5,624||3,067||-||3,067|
|Total other services||B||5,774||3,067||-||3,067|
|Total available annual appropriations||41,885||40,549||4,031||44,580|
|Total resourcing A + B||41,885||40,549||4,031||44,580|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Act (No. 1) 2014‑15 and Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2014‑15.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to reflect the actual balance carried from previous year for annual appropriations (refer to Note 26 in the NCA's 2013‑14 Annual Report).
- Includes an amount of $0.676m in 2014‑15 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- Estimated retained revenue receipts under section 74 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability (PGPA) Act 2013.
- Includes an amount of $14.176m in 2014‑15 for the Administered Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.10 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- Appropriation Act (No. 2) 2014‑15.