Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
Table 1.1: Entity resource statement—Additional estimates for 2014‑15 as at Additional Estimates February 2015
|Ordinary annual services1|
|Prior year Departmental appropriation2||83,680||106,714||106,714|
|s74 Retained revenue receipts4||26,496||9,112||7,497||16,609|
|Payments to Corporate Entities8||110,709||102,317||8,689||111,006|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||1,005,730||1,310,857||78,752||1,389,609|
|Specific payments to States, ACT, NT and local government|
|Administered assets and liabilities10||54,092||786,400||-||786,400|
|Payments to Corporate Entities - non-operating8||7,485||-||-||-|
|Total other services||B||779,795||1,338,029||250||1,338,279|
|Total available annual appropriations||1,785,525||2,648,886||79,002||2,727,888|
|Special appropriations limited by criteria/entitlement|
|Australian Maritime Safety Authority Act 1990—s48(2)11||117,600||118,521||-||118,521|
|Aviation Fuel Revenues (Special Appropriation) Act 1988—s411||124,154||125,600||(2,401)||123,199|
|Infrastructure Australia Amendment Act 2014—s911||-||-||15,037||15,037|
|Interstate Road Transport Act 1985—s22||74,576||77,002||(6,000)||71,002|
|Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995—s19||848,428||2,297,530||3,946||2,301,476|
|Protection of the Sea (Oil Pollution Compensation Fund) Act 1993—s40(4)||-||1,000||-||1,000|
|Total special appropriations||C||1,164,758||2,619,653||10,582||2,630,235|
|Total appropriations excluding Special Accounts||2,950,283||5,268,539||89,584||5,358,123|
|Total Special Accounts||D||1,287,169||467,576||376,522||844,098|
|Total resourcing A + B + C + D||4,237,452||5,736,115||466,106||6,202,221|
|Less appropriations drawn from annual or special appropriations above and credited to special accounts and/or Corporate Entities through annual appropriations||(192,770)||(179,319)||(14,642)||(193,961)|
|Total net resourcing||4,044,682||5,556,796||451,464||6,008,260|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Act (No. 1) 2014‑15 and Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2014‑15.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to reflect the actual balance carried from previous years for annual appropriations (refer to Note 29C in the Department's 2013‑14 Annual Report).
- Includes an amount of $5.360m in 2014‑15 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- Estimated retained revenue receipts under section 74 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability (PGPA) Act 2013.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to include actual funds of $0.085m carried forward from previous years.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to include actual funds of $3.712m carried forward from previous years.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to include actual funds of $26.953m carried forward from previous years.
- ‘Corporate Entities’ are Corporate Commonwealth Entities and Commonwealth Companies as defined under the PGPA Act 2013.
- Appropriation Act (No. 2) 2014‑15.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to include $750.0m appropriated through the ACT Government Loan Act 2014.
- Relates to payments to Corporate Commonwealth Entities.
- Opening balance for special accounts (less relevant money held in accounts like Services for Other Entities and Trust Monies accounts). For further detail on special accounts see Table 3.1.2.
- Non-Appropriation receipts from the BAF Infrastructure Portfolio Special Account.
- Appropriation receipts from special appropriations.
Third party payments from and on behalf of other entities
|Receipts received from other entities for the provision of services (disclosed above within Departmental s74 Retained Revenue Receipts section above)|
|Australian Transport Safety Bureau||2,854||3,051|
|Total receipts received from other entities for the provision of services||2,854||3,051|
|Payments made by other entities on behalf of the Department (disclosed above within Administered expenses)|
|Department of Human Services1||152,200||153,200|
|Total payments made by other entities on behalf of the Department||152,200||153,200|
|Payments made to Corporate Entities within the portfolio|
|Appropriation Act (No. 1) & Bill (No. 3) 2014/15||56,595||65,284|
|Australian Maritime Safety Authority Act 1990—s48(2)||118,521||118,521|
|Appropriation Act (No. 1) 2014/15||42,480||42,480|
|Aviation Fuel Revenues (Special Appropriation) Act 1988—s4||125,600||123,199|
|Infrastructure Australia Amendment Act 2014—s9||-||15,037|
|Appropriation Act (No. 1) 2014/15||3,242||3,242|
|Total payments made to corporate entities within the portfolio||346,438||367,763|
- Payments relate to the Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme; and Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme administered items.