National Capital Authority
Table 1.1: Agency resource statement—Budget estimates for 2014–15 as at Budget May 2014
|Ordinary annual services1|
|Prior year Departmental appropriation2||3,294||3,294||3,344|
|s31 relevant agency receipts4||1,940||1,940||1,878|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||3,294||33,457||36,751||36,206|
|Administered assets and liabilities||-||3,067||3,067||5,624|
|Total other services||B||-||3,067||3,067||5,774|
|Total available annual appropriations||3,294||36,524||39,818||41,980|
|Total resourcing A + B||3,294||36,524||39,818||41,980|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Bill (No.1) 2014–15.
- Estimated adjusted balance carried from previous year.
- Includes an amount of $0.676m in 2014–15 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- s31 Relevant Agency receipts—estimate.
- Includes an amount of $13.426m in 2014–15 for the Administered Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.10 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- Appropriation Bill (No.2) 2014–15.