Budget Statements 2014–2015
The purpose of the 2014–15 Portfolio Budget Statements (PBS) is to inform Senators and Members of Parliament of the proposed allocation of resources to Government outcomes by agencies within the portfolio. Agencies receive resources from the annual appropriations bills, special appropriations, standing appropriations (including special accounts), and revenue from other sources.
Download the Portfolio Budget Statements 2014–15 PDF: 2048 KB as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
Table of Contents
Agency Resources and Planned Performance
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Australian Transport Safety Bureau
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- National Capital Authority
- National Transport Commission