Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
Table 1.1: Agency resource statement—Budget estimates for 2014–15 as at Budget May 2014
|Ordinary annual services1|
|Prior year Departmental appropriation2||94,659||94,659||73,183|
|s31 relevant agency receipts4||9,112||9,112||14,694|
|Payments to CAC Act bodies||-||102,317||102,317||110,709|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||94,659||1,173,393||1,268,052||1,148,014|
|Specific payments to States, ACT, NT and local government|
|Administered assets and liabilities||-||36,400||36,400||54,092|
|Payments to CAC Act bodies||-||-||-||7,485|
|Total other services||B||23,416||564,315||587,731||796,198|
|Total available annual appropriations||118,075||1,737,708||1,855,783||1,944,212|
|Special appropriations limited by criteria/entitlement|
|Australian Maritime Safety Authority Act 1990—s48(2)8||-||118,521||118,521||115,476|
|Aviation Fuel Revenues (Special Appropriation) Act 1988—s48||-||125,600||125,600||123,608|
|Interstate Road Transport Act 1985—s22||-||77,002||77,002||77,002|
|Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995—s19||-||2,297,530||2,297,530||848,427|
|Protection of the Sea (Oil Pollution Compensation Fund) Act 1993—s40(4)||-||1,000||1,000||1|
|Total special appropriations||C||-||2,619,653||2,619,653||1,164,514|
|Total appropriations excluding Special Accounts||118,075||4,357,361||4,475,436||3,108,726|
|Total Special Accounts||D||9,663||457,913||467,576||1,287,175|
|Total resourcing A + B + C + D||127,738||4,815,274||4,943,012||4,395,901|
|Less appropriations drawn from annual or special appropriations above and credited to special accounts and/or CAC Act bodies through annual appropriations||-||(179,319)||(179,319)||(195,196)|
|Total net resourcing||127,738||4,635,955||4,763,693||4,200,705|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Bill (No.1) 2014–15.
- Estimated adjusted balance carried from previous year.
- Includes an amount of $5.360m in 2014–15 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- s31 Relevant Agency receipts—estimate.
- Includes an amount of $11.828m in 2014-15 for the Administered Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.10 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- Appropriation Bill (No.2) 2014–15.
- Includes an amount of $294.854m in 2013–14 being sought through Appropriation Bill (No. 6) 2013–14.
- Relates to payments to Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997 (CAC Act) bodies.
- Estimated opening balance for special accounts (less ‘Special Public Money’ held in a Service for Other Entities and Trust Moneys accounts). For further detail on special accounts see Table 3.1.2.
- Non-Appropriation receipts from the Building Australia Fund Infrastructure Portfolio Special Account.
- Appropriation receipts from special appropriations.
Third Party Payments from and on behalf of other agencies
|Receipts received from other agencies for the provision of services (disclosed above within Departmental s31 relevant agency receipts)|
|Australian Transport Safety Bureau||2,854||3,317|
|Department of Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport||-||710|
|Total receipts received from other agencies for the provision of services||2,854||4,027|
|Payments made by other agencies on behalf of the Department (disclosed above within Administered expenses)|
|Department of Human Services12||152,200||151,300|
|Total payments made by other agencies on behalf of the Department||152,200||151,300|
|Payments made to CAC Act bodies within the portfolio|
|Total payments made to CAC Act bodies within the portfolio||346,438||357,278|
- Payments relate to the Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme and Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme administered items.
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority Act 1990—s48(2).
- Aviation Fuel Revenues (Special Appropriations) Act 1998—s4.