Australian Transport Safety Bureau
Table 1.1: Agency resource statement—Budget estimates for 2014–15 as at Budget May 2014
|Ordinary annual services1|
|Prior year Departmental appropriation2||6,952||6,952||8,002|
|s31 relevant agency receipts5||1,201||1,201||1,846|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||6,952||70,465||77,417||41,565|
|Total other services||B||-||555||555||973|
|Total available annual appropriations||6,952||71,020||77,972||42,538|
|Total resourcing A + B||6,952||71,020||77,972||42,538|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Bill (No.1) 2014–15.
- Estimated adjusted balance carried from previous year.
- Includes an amount of $0.360m in 2014–15 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- Includes an amount of $11.167m in 2013-14 being sought through Appropriation Bill (No. 5) 2013–14.
- s31 Relevant Agency receipts—estimate.
- Appropriation Bill (No.2) 2014–15.
Third Party Payments from and on behalf of other agencies
|Payments made to other agencies for the provision of services (disclosed above within Departmental appropriation)|
|Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development||2,854||3,317|
|Total payments made to other agencies for the provision of services||2,854||3,317|
|Receipts received from other agencies for the provision of services (disclosed above within Departmental s31 relevant agency receipts)|
|Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade||491||1,186|
|Total receipts received from other agencies for the provision of services||491||1,186|