Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
Table 1.1: Agency resource statement—additional estimates for 2013–14 as at Additional Estimates February 2014
|Ordinary annual services1|
|Prior year Departmental appropriation2||75,336||75,336||73,849|
|s31 relevant agency receipts4||16,242||1,701||17,943||16,774|
|Payments to CAC Act bodies||102,576||8,133||110,709||108,944|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||667,267||486,149||1,153,416||633,420|
|Specific payments to States, ACT, NT and local government|
|Administered assets and liabilities10||19,600||34,492||54,092||215,269|
|Payments to CAC Act bodies||7,485||-||7,485||2,380|
|Total other services||B||412,664||88,680||501,344||582,214|
|Total available annual appropriations||1,079,931||574,829||1,654,760||1,215,634|
|Special appropriations limited by criteria/entitlement|
|Australian Maritime Safety Authority Act 1990 - s48(2)11||117,363||-||117,363||106,600|
|Aviation Fuel Revenues (Special Appropriation) Act 1988 - s411||125,909||155||126,064||121,023|
|Interstate Road Transport Act 1985 - s22||80,839||(2,837)||78,002||76,835|
|Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995 - s19||-||848,427||848,427||-|
|Protection of the Sea (Oil Pollution Compensation Fund) Act 1993 - s40(4)||535||(534)||1||-|
|Total special appropriations||C||324,646||845,211||1,169,857||304,458|
|Total appropriations excluding Special Accounts||1,404,577||1,420,040||2,824,617||1,520,092|
|Total Special Accounts||D||1,038,744||(40,829)||997,915||1,067,346|
|Less appropriations drawn from annual or special appropriations above and credited to special accounts and/or CAC Act bodies through annual appropriations||(190,900)||(5,296)||(196,196)||(188,159)|
|Total net resourcing||2,252,421||1,373,915||3,626,336||2,399,279|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Act (No.1) 2013–14 and Appropriation Bill (No.3) 2013–14.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to reflect the actual balance carried from previous year for annual appropriations (refer to Note 26C in the Department’s 2012-13 Annual Report).
- Includes an amount of $5.643m in 2013-14 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- s31 Relevant Agency receipts—estimate.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to include actual funds of $4.867m carried forward from previous years.
- Includes the Section 32 transfer of $273.007m from DRALGAS in the AAO of 18 September 2013.
- Includes the Section 32 transfer of $74.440m from DRALGAS in the AAO of 18 September 2013. Also includes an amount of $7.073m in 2013-14 for the Administered Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.10 for further details).
- Appropriation Act (No.2) 2013–14 and Appropriation Bill (No.4) 2013–14.
- Includes the Section 32 transfer of $27.412m from DRALGAS in the AAO of 18 September 2013.
- Includes the Section 32 transfer of $4.480m from DRALGAS in the AAO of 18 September 2013.
- Relates to payments to Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997 (CAC Act) bodies.
- Opening balance for special accounts (less ‘Special Public Money’ held in accounts like Services for Other Entities and Trust Monies accounts). For further detail on special accounts see Table 3.1.2.
- Non-Appropriation receipts from the BAF Infrastructure Portfolio Special Account.
- Appropriation receipts from special appropriations.
Third Party Payments from and on behalf of other agencies
|Receipts received from other agencies for the provision of services (disclosed above within Departmental s31 relevant agency receipts)|
|Australian Transport Safety Bureau||2,999||2,999|
|Department of Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport||800||800|
|Total receipts received from other agencies for the provision of services||3,799||3,799|
|Payments made by other agencies on behalf of the Department (disclosed above within Administered expenses)|
|Department of Human Services1||157,350||152,350|
|Total payments made by other agencies on behalf of the Department||157,350||152,350|
|Payments made to CAC Act bodies within the portfolio|
|Appropriation Act (No.1) & Bill (No.3) 2013-14||56,947||65,080|
|Appropriation Act (No.2) 2013-14||7,485||7,485|
|Australian Maritime Safety Authority Act 1990—s48(2)||117,363||117,363|
|Appropriation Act (No.1) 2013-14||42,460||42,460|
|Aviation Fuel Revenues (Special Appropriation) Act 1988—s4||125,909||126,064|
|Appropriation Act (No.1) 2013-14||3,169||3,169|
|Total payments made to CAC Act bodies within the portfolio||353,333||361,621|
- Payments relate to the Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme; Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme; and Tasmanian Wheat Freight Scheme administered items.