Budget Statements 2013-2014
The purpose of the 2013–14 Portfolio Budget Statements (PBS) is to inform Senators and Members of Parliament of the proposed allocation of resources to Government outcomes by agencies within the portfolio. Agencies receive resources from the annual appropriations bills, special appropriations, standing appropriations (including special accounts), and revenue from other sources.
Download the Portfolio Budget Statements 2013–14 [PDF: 1681 KB]  as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
Table of Contents
Agency Resources and Planned Performance
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Australian Transport Safety Bureau
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- National Transport Commission