Australian Transport Safety Bureau
Table 1.1: Agency resource statement—Budget estimates for 2013–14 as at Budget May 2013
|Estimate of prior year amount available in
|+||Proposed at Budget
|Actual available appropriation
|Ordinary annual services1|
|Prior year Departmental appropriation2||7,999||7,999||8,199|
|s31 relevant agency receipts4||2,400||2,400||1,150|
|Total ordinary annual services||7,999||22,950||30,949||31,767|
|Total other services||-||973||973||1,181|
|Total available annual appropriations||7,999||23,923||31,922||32,948|
|Total net resourcing||7,999||23,923||31,922||32,948|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Bill (No.1) 2013–14.
- Estimated adjusted balance carried from previous year for annual appropriations.
- Includes an amount of $0.425m in 2013–14 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- s31 Relevant Agency receipts—estimate.
- Appropriation Bill (No.2) 2013–14.
Third Party Payments from and on behalf of other agencies
|Payments made to other agencies for the provision of services (disclosed above within Departmental s31 relevant agency receipts)|
|Department of Infrastructure and Transport||2,999||2,958|
|Total payments made to other agencies for the provision of services||2,999||2,958|