Department of Infrastructure and Transport
Table 1.1: Agency resource statement—Additional estimates for 2012–13 as at Additional Estimates February 2013
|Ordinary annual services(a)|
|Prior year Departmental appropriation(b)||87,115||-||87,115||78,935|
|s31 relevant agency receipts(d)||9,150||5,433||14,583||26,315|
|Payments to CAC Act bodies||104,003||5,095||109,098||104,292|
|Total ordinary annual services||A||667,424||18,508||685,932||663,863|
|Specific payments to States, ACT, NT and local government|
|Administered assets and liabilities||215,269||-||215,269||624,569|
|Payments to CAC Act bodies||2,380||-||2,380||-|
|Total other services||B||578,194||17,050||595,244||1,019,775|
|Total available annual appropriations||1,245,618||35,558||1,281,176||1,683,638|
|Special appropriations limited by criteria/entitlement|
|Australian Maritime Safety Authority Act 1990 - s48(2)(h)||102,624||-||102,624||100,450|
|Aviation Fuel Revenues (Special Appropriation) Act 1988 - s4(h)||111,874||4,000||115,874||107,768|
|Interstate Road Transport Act 1985 - s22||92,594||(2,407)||90,187||81,962|
|Protection of the Sea (Oil Pollution Compensation Fund) Act 1993 - s40(4)||670||(452)||218||307|
|Total special appropriations||C||307,762||1,141||308,903||290,487|
|Total appropriations excluding Special||1,553,380||36,699||1,590,079||1,974,125|
|Total Special Accounts||D||1,330,899||(102,407)||1,228,492||2,326,122|
|Less appropriations drawn from annual
or special appropriations above and credited to special accounts and/or CAC Act bodies through annual appropriations
|Total net resourcing||2,685,302||(68,396)||2,616,906||4,113,993|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Act (No.1) 2012–13 and Appropriation Bill (No.3) 2012–13.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to reflect the actual balance carried from previous year for annual appropriations (refer to Note 27C in the Department’s 2011-12 Annual Report).
- Includes an amount of $9.631m in 2012–13 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- s31 Relevant Agency receipts—estimate.
- Estimate at Budget has been adjusted to include actual funds of $5.086m carried forward from previous years (refer to Note 27E in the Department’s 2011–12 Annual Report).
- Relates to retained funds from previous years for the Jobs Fund—Infrastructure Employment Projects administered item which was reclassified to Outcome 1 from 1 July 2011. All other administered items under Outcome 3 were transferred to the then Department of Regional Australia, Regional Development and Local Government in 2010–11.
- Appropriation Act (No.2) 2012–13 and Appropriation Bill (No.4) 2012–13.
- Relates to payments to Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997 (CAC Act) bodies.
- Opening balance for special accounts (less ‘Special Public Money’ held in accounts like Services for Other Entities and Trust Monies accounts). For further detail on special accounts see Table 3.1.2.
- Non-Appropriation receipts from the BAF Infrastructure Portfolio Special Account.
- Appropriation receipts from special appropriations.
Third party payments from and on behalf of other agencies
|Receipts received from other agencies for the provision of services (disclosed above within Departmental s31 relevant agency receipts)|
|Australian Transport Safety Bureau||3,150||2,958|
|Department of Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport||-||2,012|
|Total receipts received from other agencies for the provision of services||3,150||4,970|
|Payments made by other agencies on behalf of the Department (disclosed above within Administered expenses)|
|Department of Human Services(a)||144,150||152,350|
|Total payments made by other agencies on behalf of the Department||144,150||152,350|
|Payments made to CAC Act bodies within the portfolio|
|Appropriation Act (No.1) & Bill (No.3) 2012-13||58,228||63,323|
|Appropriation Act (No.2) 2012-13||2,380||2,380|
|Australian Maritime Safety Authority Act 1990 - s48(2)||102,624||102,624|
|Appropriation Act (No.1) 2012-13||42,675||42,675|
|Aviation Fuel Revenues (Special Appropriation) Act 1988 - s4||111,874||115,874|
|Appropriation Act (No.1) 2012-13||3,100||3,100|
|Total payments made to CAC Act bodies within the portfolio||320,881||329,976|
- Payments relate to the Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme; Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme; and Tasmanian Wheat Freight Scheme administered items.