Australian Maritime Safety Authority
Table 1.1: Agency resource statement—Additional estimates for 2012–13 as at Additional Estimates February 2013
|Opening balance/Reserves at bank(a)||61,590||61,590||54,054|
|REVENUE FROM GOVERNMENT|
|Ordinary annual services(b)|
|Total ordinary annual services||58,228||5,095||63,323||58,543|
|Total other services||2,380||-||2,380||-|
|Total annual services||60,608||5,095||65,703||58,543|
|Special appropriations (Department of Infrastructure and Transport)|
|Australian Maritime Safety Authority Act 1990 s48(2)—payment of levies to AMSA(d)||102,624||-||102,624||99,371|
|Total special appropriations||102,624||-||102,624||99,371|
|Payments from related entities(e)|
|Department of Infrastructure and Transport||740||2,000||2,740||858|
|Total funds from Government||225,562||7,095||232,657||212,826|
|FUNDS FROM OTHER SOURCES|
|Sale of goods and services||7,232||-||7,232||9,656|
|Total net resourcing||234,482||7,095||241,577||225,840|
All figures are GST exclusive.
AMSA is not directly appropriated as it is a CAC Act body. Appropriations are made to the Department of Infrastructure and Transport, which are then paid to AMSA and are considered 'departmental' for all purposes.
- Estimate as at Budget reflects the actual Opening balance / Reserves at bank.
- Appropriation Act (No.1) 2012–13 and Appropriation Bill (No.3) 2012–13.
- Appropriation Act (No.2) 2012–13 and Appropriation Bill (No.4) 2012–13.
- Levies under Marine Navigation Levy Collection Act 1989, Marine Navigation (Regulatory Function) Levy Collection Act 1991 and Protection of the Sea (Shipping Levy) Collection Act 1981 are paid to CRF and appropriated under section 48 of AMSA Act.
- Funding provided by a Government body that is not specified within the annual appropriation bills as a payment to the CAC Act body