Australian Transport Safety Bureau
Table 1.1: Agency resource statement—Budget estimates for 2012–13 as at Budget May 2012
|Ordinary annual services(a)|
|Prior year Departmental appropriation(b)||7,460||7,460||6,727|
|Departmental appropriation (c)||22,495||22,495||21,723|
|s31 relevant agency receipts(d)||1,650||1,650||900|
|Total ordinary annual services||7,460||24,145||31,605||29,350|
|Total other services||–||1,181||1,181||63|
|Total available annual appropriations||7,460||25,326||32,786||29,413|
|Total net resourcing||7,460||25,326||32,786||29,413|
All figures are GST exclusive.
- Appropriation Bill (No.1) 2012–13.
- Estimated adjusted balance carried from previous year for annual appropriations.
- Includes an amount of $0.619m in 2012–13 for the Departmental Capital Budget (refer to table 3.2.5 for further details). For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- s31 Relevant Agency receipts—estimate.
- Appropriation Bill (No.2) 2012–13.
Third Party Payments from and on behalf of other agencies
|Payments made to other agencies for the provision of services|
|Department of Infrastructure and Transport||3,150||2,995|
|Total receipts received from other agencies for the provision of services||3,150||2,995|