Civil Aviation Safety Authority
Table 2.1: Appropriations and other resources 2007-08a
|Outcome||Appropriations||Receipts from other sources(d)||Total
|Outcome 1: Fostering an efficient, sustainable, competitive, safe and secure transport system|
|Total Outcome 1||44,521||0||68,428||112,949||25,684||138,633|
|Departmental capital (equity injections)||0||1,045||0||1,045||1,045|
- This table corresponds with Budget Paper No.4 ‘Agency Resourcing’.
- Under the appropriation structure, Bill No.2 includes Specific Purpose Payments, New Agency Outcomes, administered capital and departmental capital via departmental injections and loans.
- Estimated expenses from individual Special Appropriations are shown at Section 2, Table 2.5.
- Receipts from other sources (that is, other than appropriation amounts) include regulatory services and interest that are available to be used.
- Percentage figures indicate the percentage contribution of resources from government (departmental appropriations) to the total price of outputs, by outcome, and the percentage contribution of receipts from other sources (departmental) to the total price of outputs, by outcome.