Department of Transport and Regional Services
Table 2.1: Appropriations and other resources 2007-08(a)
|Outcome||Appropriations||Receipts from other sources(d)||Total
|Outcome 1: Fostering an efficient, sustainable, competitive, safe and secure transport system|
|Total Outcome 1||451,981||2,178,830||54,330||2,685,141||3,959||2,689,100|
|Outcome 2: Assisting regions to manage their own futures|
|Total Outcome 2||268,725||188,857||1,752,654||2,210,236||14,264||2,224,500|
|Departmental capital (equity injections)||0||6,215||0||6,215||6,215|
|Administered assets and liabilities||0||6,158||0||6,158||6,158|
- This table corresponds with Budget Paper No.4 'Agency Resourcing'. It includes (where appropriate) departmental and administered receipts from other sources.
- Under the appropriation structure, Bill No.2 includes Specific Purpose Payments, New Agency Outcomes, administered capital and departmental capital via departmental injections and loans.
- Estimated expenses from individual Special Appropriations are shown at Section 2, Table 2.5
- Receipts from other sources (that is, other than appropriation amounts) that are available to be used.
- Percentage figures indicate the percentage contribution of resources from government (departmental appropriations) to the total price of outputs, by outcome, and the percentage contribution of receipts from other sources (departmental) to the total price of outputs, by outcome.