The Hon Warren Truss MP
Deputy Prime Minister
Minister for Infrastructure and Regional Development
CANBERRA ACT 2600
Dear Deputy Prime Minister
I am pleased to present the Annual Report for the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development for the year ended 30 June 2015.
The Department's report has been prepared in accordance with section 63 of the Public Service Act 1999 which also requires that you present this report to the Parliament.
The report summarises the Department's performance and includes the audited financial statements as prepared in accordance with section 42 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
The report also includes information such as that required by:
- paragraph 5.15(2) of the Airports (Environment Protection) Regulations 1997;
- section 29 of the Air Navigation Act 1920;
- section 20 of the Aircraft Noise Levy Collection Act 1995;
- section 94 of the National Land Transport Act 2014;
- section 311A of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918;
- schedule 2, part 4 of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011; and
- section 516A of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999.
I also certify, as required under section 10 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Rule 2014, that the Department has prepared a fraud risk assessment and a fraud control plan, and has in place appropriate fraud prevention, detection, investigation and reporting mechanisms that meet the specific needs of the Department.
19 September 2015
Prev. Index Next