Guide to this report
What this Report Covers
The Department's Annual Report focuses on explaining how the resources entrusted to it have been used and:
- takes into account the Requirements for Annual Reports issued by the Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit in May 2014
- uses data, photographs and other materials from a range of sources to put our activities and results into context, and
- tells you where you can obtain the other annual reports we are required to publish or contribute to.
This report contains photos and therefore it may contain images of deceased persons and of places that could cause sorrow.
How Information is Presented
Key terms and acronyms are explained as they are introduced and are listed from page 382.
The long spelling of ‘programme’ is used throughout this report except in instances where the short spelling ‘program’ forms part of a formal title.
Tables throughout the report use notations as follows:
- $m means million dollars
- - means either zero or nil, and
- n/a means not applicable.
Amounts are generally rounded to 100 thousand dollars. All totals are the rounded sum of unrounded amounts and therefore may not be the strict sum of the figures presented.
All financial amounts are GST exclusive except where noted.
How to Obtain Copies of this Report or More Information
Reports are available in printed form from libraries around Australia under the Australian Government library deposit and free issue scheme. For a list of these libraries, please go to the Department of Finance's website www.finance.gov.au/librarydeposit/.
This report is also available on our website www.infrastructure.gov.au/department/annual_report/index.aspx. We publish it in a variety of digital formats to make it accessible to the largest possible audience, including people in regional areas and people with a disability. It is available online the day after it is tabled in the Parliament.
Before making decisions or acting on information in this report, you are advised to contact the Department. This report was up-to-date when it was tabled but details do change over time due to legislative, policy and other developments.
If you have suggestions about how we could improve our annual report please contact our annual report team:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone on 02 6274 7111, or
- write (no stamp required) to:
Infrastructure Annual Report Coordinator
Reply Paid 594
CANBERRA ACT 2601
Contact details for other parts of the Department can be found on our website www.infrastructure.gov.au.