- Program 2.1-Transport security
- Program 2.2-Surface transport
- Program 2.3-Road safety
- Program 2.4-Air transport
What this chapter covers
This chapter describes the Department's transport portfolio outcome, Outcome 2, and reports on performance for individual programs and administered items. Each report includes:
- an overview of the program's functions and how it was delivered
- a summary of the program's results against the key performance indicators and deliverables and their targets published in the 2009–10 Portfolio Budget Statements (PBS)
- a summary of the results for any administered items delivered by the program in 2009–10, and
- a detailed report on the performance of the program in 2008–09 against the applicable components from the 2009–10 PBS.
Outcome and programs
Figure 4.1 shows the relationships between Outcome 2 and its programs, and identifies the business divisions responsible for delivering the programs.
Figure 4.1 Outcome 2 and programs