Report on performance
3. Outcome 1 - Infrastructure
- Output 1.1.1: Infrastructure investment policy and programs
- Output 1.1.2: Infrastructure investment coordination
This chapter describes the Department's infrastructure outcome, Outcome 1, and its outputs and reports on performance for the individual outputs. Each report includes
- an overview of the output's functions and how it is delivered;
- a summary of the results for 2008-09 for the output and any associated administered programs against the key performance indicators and targets published in the 2008-09 Portfolio Budget Statements (PBS); and
- a detailed report on the performance of the output in 2008-09 against the applicable headings from the 2008-09 PBS.
Outcome and outputs
Figure 3.1 shows the relationships between Outcome 1 and its outputs, and identifies the business division of the Department or office responsible for delivering the outputs.
Outcome 1 was updated on 17 December 2008 from 'Assisting the Government to provide, evaluate, plan and invest in infrastructure across industry sectors' as appeared in the 2008-09 PBS.