Corrections to tabled 2007-08 Annual Report
Corrections to the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government 2007-08 Annual Report identified since tabling on 30 October 2008
The following corrections apply to the Financial Statements component of both the perfect bound printed version as tabled in Parliament, and the PDF version of the tabled report that appears on the Department's website (http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/department/annual_report/2007_2008/index.aspx).
- On pages 320, 322 and 327 several table rows with zero dollar values have been deleted as they are not relevant to the 2007-08 Financial Statements.
These corrections have been incorporated in the spiral bound printed version of the report and into the HTML version (and its accompanying PDF version of the Financial Statements):
While the PDF version of the tabled report that appears on the Department's website correctly shows the 2007 columns on page 321 of the Financial Statements, these figures were not visible in the perfect bound printed version of the report. This has been corrected in the spiral bound printed version of the report.
The following corrections apply to the index pages of both printed versions of the report (perfect and spiral bound) and to the PDF version of the report published on the Infrastructure website:
- A number of pages contain isolated instances where the referenced page number is two more than it should be. The affected pages are pages 425, 429, 432, 436, 437, 439, 440, 442 and 443.
- On page 426 - "appendices" should reference pages 239-314;
- On page 444 - "training: aviation safety investigator" should reference page 230; and
- On page 432 - "financial performance: financial statements" should reference pages 315-408.