Following is a range of Aviation related publications..
Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs Report: Eyes in the Sky—Inquiry into Drones and the Regulation of Air Safety and Privacy
On 1 December 2016, the Australian Government tabled its response to the Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs Report titled ‘Eyes in the Sky: Inquiry into Drones and the Regulation of Air Safety and Privacy’. The Committee’s report examined the emerging issues around drone use and the adequacy of the existing regulatory framework.
- Australia's State Aviation Safety Program - May 2016
- Australia's Contribution to International Civil Aviation PDF: 784 KB - 2014
- Major Development Plan Assessment Guidelines PDF: 751 KB - February 2011
- Possible Security Classification for Australian Airports Discussion Paper PDF: 249 KB - November 2010
- Aviation White Paper released by the previous government in 2009 PDF: 3796 KB
- Aviation Green Paper released by the previous government in 2008 PDF: 2752 KB
- Safety Benefits of Introduced Drug and Alcohol Testing for Safety-Sensitive Personnel in the Aviation Industry PDF: 108 KB - January 2006
- National Airspace System (NAS) Stage2(b) Characteristics and The Airservices Australia Airspace Risk Assssment of Class E Over Class D towers PDF: 107 KB - August 2004
- Review of Analysis of NAS2B Conducted by Airservices Australia PDF: 232 KB - August 2004
- Going Beyond Noise Contours—Local Approaches to Land Use Planning Around Smaller Australian Airports Discussion Paper PDF: 2602 KB - October 2003
- Guidance Material for Selecting and Providing Aircraft Noise Information PDF: 2070 KB - 2003
- International Air Services Policy Statement PDF: 1643 KB - June 2000
- Expanding Ways to Describe and Assess Aircraft Noise Discussion Paper PDF: 2337 KB - March 2000
For further information regarding a publication, please complete the Request for Further Information form.