The Department sought comments on the proposed amendments to the ABCR and AEPR, outlined in the discussion paper, to learn about how they might affect businesses operating on airport sites, the local community and surrounding State and local governments. The Department was particularly interested in finding out how it could reduce the compliance burden and make the regulations more efficient and effective.
Comments were sought by close of business on Friday, 7 June 2013, and submissions are now closed.
One submission received was submitted on a confidential basis. The Department has respected the confidentiality of the submission and not included it below.
- ACT Environment and Sustainable Development PDF: 93 KB
- Airservices Australia PDF: 184 KB
- Archerfield Airport Corporation PDF: 25 KB
- Brisbane Airport Corporation—comments PDF: 266 KB
- Brisbane Airport Corporation—cover letter with stage review PDF: 455 KB
- Canberra Airport PDF: 110 KB
- City of Cockburn WA Government PDF: 39 KB
- Department of Finance and Deregulation PDF: 73 KB
- Gold Coast Airport PDF: 97 KB
- NSW Environment Protection Authority PDF: 128 KB
- Qld Department of State Development, Infrastructure and Planning PDF: 25 KB
- SA Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure PDF: 104 KB
- Sydney Airport Corportation Limited PDF: 1386 KB
- SA Environment Protection Authority PDF: 81 KB
- Tasmanian Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment PDF: 13 KB
- Tasmanian Planning Commission PDF: 30 KB
- Victorian Environment Protection Authlority PDF: 71 KB
- WA Department of Planning PDF: 514 KB